Step by Step
1. First apply a clear base coat to protect your nails and nail polish. I used Sally Hansen's Ultimate Shield.
2. Take an orange nail polish of your choice, I used NYC Time Square Tangerine Creme and paint half of your nail.
3. Paint the other half of your nail with a red nail polish of your choice, I used China Glaze Ruby Pumps.
4. Take a nail art striper or nail art pen and draw a black line down the middle of your nail where both colors meet.
5. Draw 3 diagonal lines from the middle line to the outer corners of your nail on both sides, starting at the bottom to the top. These diagonal lines will be your leaf design. Apply a top coat to seal your nail design and to give your nails an extra shine.
*** You could also apply gold diagonal stripes if you wish, I did this only on my ring finger using a gold nail art striper.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I hope you were inspired to try this nail art design. I would love to see your nail design if you try this look or try your own Thanksgiving/Fall nail design. Send me a tweet pic on my Twitter @FashionRave529. Enjoy your Thanksgiving with the people you love and create memories that will last a lifetime.