Tuesday, January 31, 2012

DIY: Collar Necklace

Hi Everyone! I've got the collar craze. I was inspired to make a collar necklace after watching fashion guru Chriselle's DIY- The Collar Craze video which is a very cool and creative idea. In the video she shows a simple way to make a collar necklace from a men collard shirt and accessories you already own.The collar necklace is a super chic way to spice up your dresses, shirts, sweaters and really make a fashion statement. Check out Chriselle's video below to make your own. I've included pictures of my completed collar statement necklace below as     well, let me know what you think.


My Completed Collar Necklace

Up-close Look

I've got The Collar Craze!

 I hope you were inspired and got the collar craze like me. If you make a collar necklace I would love to see it,
 tweet me a pic @FashionRave529 on Twitter. 


XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Sooo CUTE! Your collar necklace is amazing, love love love the pearls. I'm going to make one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! YaY! Can't wait to see yours.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! This is beyond awesome! We adore your blog! :)

    ox from NYC!
    -davie+erica

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm happy to hear that from both of you. Your blog is awesome!

    I'm now following ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. omggggggggggggggggggggggGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG this collar is absolutely beautiful!!! Now following you!!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
I'm a 25 year old Fashion/Beauty blogger from Charlotte, NC.